Resume Writing/Editing and Interview Workshop for Military Members
I wrote resumes as a side hustle a few years ago, but stopped when I gave birth to my son.
A friend recently retired from the military. Since she was enlisted for 22 years, she had no idea how to transform her military resume, how to prepare for an interview, or even how to search for jobs. So, I converted her resume, created her cover letter, and provided her with interview pointers. I even sent her resume to a contracting agency and she was called within 24 hours. With her nudge, the idea to assist military members in transition formed.
Whether active duty, reservist, or veteran, I am happy to help market your skills toward government or corporate employment.
Here’s why I’m your choice:
- I LOVE what I do! Let me help showcase your skills to government or corporate managers.
- I have extensive resume writing and editing experience.
- I studied resume writing and have taken professional resume writing courses.
- I offer a variety of resume formats; we will find the one that works best for you.
- I’ve worked in both government and corporate environments.
- Resume Consultation: $0
- Cover letter: $45
- Resume writing and editing: $85 to $125
- Interview workshop: $110